WordPress Designer is a launching pad for all the writers. Apart from your write up, the aesthetics i.e. layout matters a lot. Choosing a perfect layout/design for your blog can be a grind. Our site provides you with the up-to-date reviews, tips/tutorials/guidelines along with what are bloggers think about different themes. This is what WPDesigner is all about!
We welcome the aspiring writers to write for us. However, following conditions must be taken into consideration:
- Having an account on WPDesigner.com is a prerequisite. Click here to sign up.
- You should have an idea of what you are writing for. We encourage if you write with a genuine interest of enlightening your readers.
- Please make sure your write up falls under one of our categories.
- Do not forget to mention whether it is a review, tutorial or an opinion.
- Giving us plagiarized content is not only unethical but criminal as it is a creativity deadlock. So with us, it’s strictly forbidden.
- The article must not be previously published.
Ads and References
- We discourage promotional articles
- We know ads bring traffic but there is no room for them at all.
- No irrelevant referencing of articles
- The articles published previously on the site can be referred.
- Giving a brief know-the-author introduction is allowed but do not demand follow-ups.
- Getting your article published may take time. Please be patient and pitch just once.
Essentials for writing
- Submit complete articles.
- Meta description of the article must not be left at the mercy of the editor.
- The article should meet the standard of a good SEO article.
- People turn to tutorials for a quick overview. Please be precise.
- Screenshots of steps is mandatory. Make sure the images do not fade or blur out.
If you are attaching a file of your article please submit it in a word document ( refrain from using PDF format)
- The article should be well substantiated by images.
- The image resolution should be 1250 pixels.
- Sourcing the images is mandatory.
- Screenshot of themes with tabs would do the job.
Meta description of the article must not be left at the mercy of the editor.
The article should meet the standard of a good SEO article.
The cover/feature image of the article is the cherry on top. Try to choose the one that depicts the essence of the article. All Images should include a WPDesigner Watermark. Find the available logos from WPDesigner Media kit.
We look forward to your submission. Thank you!